Viking Vax Day
Viking Vax Day 2
Viking Vax Day, Take 2 (shots that is, 1st dose May 18th, 2nd Dose June 8th)
Don`t miss another chance to get your COVID Vaccine shot! Another Viking Vax Day is coming! Tuesday, May 18th at Viking Union
Western, in partnership with the Department of Health and the Washington National Guard, is sponsoring a COVID-19 vaccine clinic this Tuesday, May 18th from 9am to 4pm at the Viking Union Multi-Purpose Room, located at 516 High St, Bellingham, WA. The two dose Pfizer vaccine will be available for Western students, employees, eligible family members (12+ years old), and the public. Please share this information with anyone you know in our Western community who is still looking for a vaccine appointment.
Here is information for this clinic:
· Location: Viking Union, Multipurpose Room on Western`s Main Bellingham Campus (VU on Campus Map linked below)
· Register here for an appointment: Viking Vax Day Registration
· First Dose Pfizer Vaccine (available to those 12+ years old)
· Second Dose Appointments will be made the day of your vaccine for Tuesday, June 8th.
· A National Guard medical unit will be assisting with the vaccinations.
· A 15 minute observation period will be necessary after you get vaccinated.
· Limited clinic parking will be available in Lot 11G (Campus Parking Map)