Community. Inspiring. Discovery!
The Viking Union welcomes and engages students, faculty, staff, and guests in building a diverse community. We continually strive to enhance the Western Experience through supporting student leadership, campus involvement, creative expression, and by providing services, recreation and events in our venues. We are also the home of the Associated Students , Dean of Students , Ethnic Student Center, Office of Student Life , Western Involvement Network, LEADS, KUGS 89.3 FM, and the new Multi Cultural Center and so much more.
During School Session
Monday - Thursday 7am - 10pm
Friday 7am - 11pm
Saturday 9am - 11pm
Sunday 10am - 11pm
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday Closed
**Closed On Holidays**
Need money? Learn how to get scholarships! The Scholarship Center has recently launched a new interactive program called The Passport to Scholarship Success. The Passport is a way for students to build scholarship skills and earn a chance to win a $500 scholarship from Western. Currently enrolled WWU students can pick up their Passport at the Scholarship Center (Old Main 285) or print their own from our website.
- Meet the 2018-19 Outstanding Graduates from the Huxley College of the Environment
- Meet the 2018-19 Outstanding Graduates from the College of Business and Economics
- Holly Hill Hired as a Director at WWU Outreach and Continuing Education on the Peninsulas
- WWU to Host Aug. 1 Ribbon Cutting for New Kitsap County Small Business Development Center
- WWU faculty, staff and students march in the Bellingham Pride parade
- Robert Squires Named WWU Vice Provost for Outreach and Continuing Education
- WWU’s Tim Kowalczyk Wins Prestigious Early Career Award from the National Science Foundation
- AS Bookstore Remodel Complete
- ‘Commedia in the Park’ returns July 18 – 20
- Work set to begin on new residence hall; parking changes and Highland Hall demolition are next steps