Community. Inspiring. Discovery!
The Viking Union welcomes and engages students, faculty, staff, and guests in building a diverse community. We continually strive to enhance the Western Experience through supporting student leadership, campus involvement, creative expression, and by providing services, recreation and events in our venues. We are also the home of the Associated Students , Dean of Students , Ethnic Student Center, Office of Student Life , Western Involvement Network, LEADS, KUGS 89.3 FM, and the new Multi Cultural Center and so much more.
Need money? Learn how to get scholarships! The Scholarship Center has recently launched a new interactive program called The Passport to Scholarship Success. The Passport is a way for students to build scholarship skills and earn a chance to win a $500 scholarship from Western. Currently enrolled WWU students can pick up their Passport at the Scholarship Center (Old Main 285) or print their own from our website.
- WWU to Host Diplomat-in-Residence Micaela Schweitzer-Bluhm Jan. 28
- Western Washington University Announces Winter Youth Programs in Bellingham and Anacortes
- WWU to Host Winter STEM Career Fair Feb. 6
- Western to Host MLK Breakfast, Day of Service in Partnership with WCC, Whatcom Volunteer Center on Jan. 20
- How 30 years of research built a language bridge between Siberia and the native peoples of North America
- WWU’s New Lonner Lecture Series Now Accepting Proposals
- Cinema East Film Series continues Jan. 14 with 'A Story From Chikamatsu'
- Yale’s Anna Duensing to Speak at WWU about Holocaust Memory and the Afterlife of Fascism Jan. 23
- Bridget Galati is New Compass 2 Campus Executive Director at WWU
- Huxley's Gigi Berardi pens 'FoodWISE,' new book about making healthy, sustainable food choices