Community. Inspiring. Discovery!
The Viking Union welcomes and engages students, faculty, staff, and guests in building a diverse community. We continually strive to enhance the Western Experience through supporting student leadership, campus involvement, creative expression, and by providing services, recreation and events in our venues. We are also the home of the Associated Students , Dean of Students , Ethnic Student Center, Office of Student Life , Western Involvement Network, LEADS, KUGS 89.3 FM, and the new Multi Cultural Center and so much more.
During School Session
Monday - Thursday 7am - 10pm
Friday 7am - 11pm
Saturday 9am - 11pm
Sunday 10am - 11pm
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday Closed
**Closed On Holidays**
Need money? Learn how to get scholarships! The Scholarship Center has recently launched a new interactive program called The Passport to Scholarship Success. The Passport is a way for students to build scholarship skills and earn a chance to win a $500 scholarship from Western. Currently enrolled WWU students can pick up their Passport at the Scholarship Center (Old Main 285) or print their own from our website.
- Western Alumna Ava Michael to Begin Peace Corps Service in The Gambia Oct. 7
- Western Reads Selects Selects Alex Wagner's ‘Futureface’ as Book for 2019-2020 School Year
- Paqui Paredes Méndez Named as Ongoing Dean of WWU’s College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- WWU's Huxley College of the Environment kicking off 50th Anniversary with pair of celebrations
- WWU Students Move into Residence Halls Sept. 20-22; Classes Begin Sept. 25
- Panelists to Discuss Settler Violence and Colonialism in the Pacific Northwest
- U.S. News Rankings Show WWU as Top Public Master’s-Granting School in Pacific Northwest
- Governor Appoints Hunter Stuehm as New WWU Student Trustee
- Western Washington University to Offer Fall Youth Programs for Grades K-12